Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Toy: Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

Today I bought my new toy: Logitech llluminated Keyboard to replace my old one ( Logitech Wave Keyboard), My old one is very top model too when they put it in market, wireless and fast connection, quiet, easy click, full function key and thin, but why did I buy new one today?? Because the new one is slimmer, with lights on key, this two spots caught my eyes, so I did research online, in US market, its 80USD, in Beijing, its 550RMB(81USD), its same price, but before this year, we used to have different price, for instance, in USA market, they put price 100usd for a nice keyboard, and when you check in China Market, they would put 120USD on price tag, which I did not like it at all, but glad now, Logitech put same prices on different country now. at least same price between China and US.



After I tried this keyboard at home, I like it even more, it looks like Laptop keyboard, very thin, but key size is same as regular desktop keyboard, key is flat like laptop keyboard, when you click on it, it offers you great stroke feeling, it does not like desktop one which you have to click deep and hard, and not like the laptop one you can not click too much (laptop keyboard feels like click on a board ), this one just offers perfect stroke feeling. plus the lights on the key which you can adjust 3 levels, and cool design and ultra thin, its just a great product(toy). I just love it so much. :)

No comments: