Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cold weather, Slow business.

It was another sunny day, but it was cold. it was too windy to jog or run. because when you have one leg in the air and the other leg on the ground, the windy can blow the leg (in the air) to the other leg, and if they are crossed, then you are in big trouble.. maybe you may give a nice kiss to the Global. ":P... by the way, I run from my apartment to neighborhood main entrance, it was about 400 meter, and glad I did not kiss the land. :P


Work was very slow today, so I took some pictures from work.

One is day time from the window, one is the night time from the window. both framed same place, but it was different period of the time.

Pictures are from my mobile phone, so the quality is not that good.

1 comment:

Richard Forde said...

I remember that view from the Peninsula. I had such a good time in Beijing. I always have a good time in Beijing.