Friday, November 21, 2008

Useful tips for Xmas.

Yesterday, I received a message, I think it would be useful to many people, so I will share it with you here.
=======================================================================
My friend:
Ask Frank: I want to buy a bunch of Christmas gifts for friends and family in America. I want them to reflect Chinese culture, and they must be easily transportable. What do you suggest and where should I go for the best deals?

Here is the Answer:

1, You can buy some top quality Tea, I recommend Green Tea and Jasmin Tea. Green tea is light and fresh, and especially good for summer time,,Jasmin tea has great smell and good flavor, good for winter time. I would say, try Wu Yu Tai, its very cold Chinese Tea shop. they sell fresh tea which they produce present year.

2, You can buy very nice chopsticks from Hong Yun shop, one is located on Wang Fu Jing Walking Street. Opposite of KFC (easy to find??). second place is located on 6th Floor in Shin Kung Place. subway stop is “Da Wang Lu”.

3, you can buy some Jade. Its very nice gift too.

4, Chinese traditional clothes, but Trendy type, you can visit Shanghai Tang or Shanghai Xu, both carry some cool clothes. Chinese traditional style, but trendy made. I put this one at the end, because these clothes are expensive, but cool gift.

No comments: